In 2011, Zack and I created Unlife. But it wasn’t our first comic together. That was Fenix Gear.
Fenix Gear is the first project we worked on. I created and wrote it, and Zack stepped in as colorist on the first issue. When production on issue two began, he took over 100% of the art duties. We have been partners ever since.
To say this was a huge project in our lives would be an understatement. It was a learning experience. It was a springboard to greater things. It opened doors and it changed the course of our lives. It is our history.
Now, it’s history we want to share with you.
The five issues we completed together will slowly be making their debut online for the world to see. When we last left our heroes, it was on a cliffhanger. Where we go from here… well, let’s just take this one step at a time.
Special thanks to Christine Roepken for penciling issue 1, Jim Whaley for inking issue 1, Nick Lundy, Jena Tumbleson, and the entire Kickstarter community for making Zack’s and my partnership possible.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)